Services and Expertise...
KKConsulting offers the following tailor-made, Human Rights and Equality Specific Services:
- Tailored seminars, practical workshops and master-classes.
- Bespoke Human rights and equality training modules.
- Individual coaching on translating human rights principles to business strategies and practice.
- Developing frameworks for implementing Human Rights and equality in practice.
- Evidence-based Research for developing Human Rights and equality policies.
- Strategies for translating evidence to policy and good practice
Specialist Academic Areas covered by KKC:
- Equality and Diversity Minority group studies.
- Sociology of Race Migration Studies.
- Criminology-Criminal and Social Justice.
- Human Rights in Practice
KKConsulting offers the following Social Research Services:
- Executing Large National and International Qualitative Research.
- Designing policy orientated research for Government agencies, public, voluntary sector and community groups.
- Executing process, programme and outcome evaluations.
- Scoping studiesLiterature Reviews Designing Research Methodologies.
- Data Analysis and Report Preparation Facilitating Focus Groups.
- Commissioned Qualitative Research projects Assistance in dissemination: running dissemination seminars.
- Using Research Data to devise policies, strategies and implementation plans.